What we do
We discuss the position of the Works Council in decision-making. You get to know the main features of the Works Councils Act (WCA/WOR) and find your way in the regulations. Thanks to the practical set-up, you will develop flexibility to apply your new knowledge directly within your own organisation.
How we do this
The trainer starts each part with a substantive introduction. There is room for discussion and you do a lot of practical exercises. During the course, this can immediately be applied within the perspective of your own organization.
- you understand the purpose of the Works Councils Act (WOR)
- you understand the most important articles from the WOR
- you know the difference between the right of advice, consent and initiative
- you know the main powers of the Works Council
- you know the position of the Works Council in relation to the director and your constituents
- you are aware of the basic principles of good consultation
- you know how a Works Council can provide added value
We will gladly tell you more. Please feel free to send an email or call: Mirjam Kousbroek, firstname.lastname@example.org, 06 - 22 56 95 76
Please let us know if you can’t make it on one of the scheduled dates. If there are enough participants, we will schedule an extra date.