Working Conditions are all around you: That sign with the calamity escape route. The damaged socket at the coffee machine that has been there for several weeks now. The high workload that now almost feels normal. These are the circumstances under which you and your colleagues work every day. In short: Working Conditions, the subject on safety and health at your workspace. And right now quite topical because for many employees their workplace - think of Corona - has suddenly (partially) shifted to… .. their own home!
What’s the plan?
Please take your backpack and get ready. First we will find out what’s already in there. Your knowledge of your organization and the interests of your colleagues is the foundation on wich this daytrip is build. Basic knowledge of working conditions legislation is next. Last you will gain insight into the roles and positions of key figures on the Working Conditions playing field. With these three key-elements you will discover how you can effectively play your Works Council role. Striker? Defender? Or maybe more of a controlling midfielder?
Getting schooled or getting trained?
We go for the latter. Knowledge and expertise quadruple in volume by using them as your tools. Our urse formats are structured accordingly. For that we need your active input and will use all the issues and / or issues in your organization. We will reserve ample time for discussion and exchange.
- You will have sufficient basic knowledge of Working Conditition legislation and regulations and are able to apply them
- You will have a good idea of the Working Conditions in your organization
- You will be able to distinguish the various Working Conditions players and their roles
- You are able to use your Works Council influence in the field of Working Conditions an draw up a plan to increase the influence of the Works Council on Working Conditions-related issues
- We will provice everybody with a link to attend online
- The first daypart is sceduled as shown on the right
- The second daypart of te training will be sceduled according to the opportunities of the participants
Are you unable to attend one of the planned dates? Let us know. We can schedule an extra date if there are enough participants.